A club for adults with learning and physical disabilities based at Mossley Hill Athletic Club.
The club organise a range of social activities and inclusion opportunities aimed at helping adults with learning and physical challenges and is run mainly by a team of extremely dedicated volunteers.
The activities include Arts and Crafts – Dancing – Keep fit – Knitting – Indoor Bowls – Crown green bowling – Tennis – Football – Music – Cake making – and more.
- How can I access this service?
- Call us or send us a message through our website if you wish to join or volunteer
- When is this service open?
- Tuesday and Thursday 10am until 3pm
- How much will it cost me?
- £2 per person per session to join the Club. If accompanied by a specific Support Worker the member pays a further £1. Small charges apply to food (lunch £3.50) and drink (50p for a cuppa).
- Social media
Follow Mossley Hill Athletic Club on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- People who are physically disabled People with a learning disability
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 724 4377