Mental Health support and advocacy project project.
The project will be open to anyone experiencing mental health issues.
There will also be a social support group with peer support from volunteers with lived experience. There is training available for Basic Skills, ICT, personal finance, Emotional Resilience, Confidence Building.
Within the peer support group, they will also be doing art and crafts, jewellery making, cross stitch and crochet and other fun activities (as the group decides/chooses).
Mpower People are also running
Focused Futures employment support project.
- How can I access this service?
- Call or email
- When is this activity on?
- Enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries