A project for people living in Liverpool, unemployed or economically inactive (can’t be on furlough).
We are registering learners in January for new courses starting in 2021 – it can all be completed online if the learner has their own laptop and internet access. (*We can also help with data if this is a barrier to learners).
Do you need skills or confidence to get closer to work? Why not register for our new project, “Mpowered and Ready for Work”. Our support is tailored to your needs and chosen timeframe.
How to apply
Registration and Induction can be completed via telephone and then email, appointments available through January, please contact us to book your time. If registering online, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration form that you can complete and return via email. Or call 07868166449 to book an appointment time.
Courses and workshops include:
- Less Anxious, More Confident – four 2-hour sessions
- Positive Self-image – four 2-hour sessions
- Mindfulness Meditation – 1 day
- Employabiloity Skills and Workplace Etiquette – 4 weeks
- ICT Skills and Training – 2 weeks
*Please note: This project is funded through WEA by ESF funding, so you cannot also be registered with another WEA ESF project at same time.
See posters at the bottom of this page.
- How can I access this service?
- Registration and Induction can be completed via telephone and then email, appointments available through January, please contact us to book your time.
- When is this service open?
- Office Hours Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Michelle Smith
- 07868 166449