Museum that tells the story of Liverpool with diverse exhibits.
The Museum of Liverpool reflects the city’s global significance through its unique geography, history and culture. Visitors can explore how the port, its people, their creative and sporting history have shaped the city.
- How can I access this service?
- Book tickets on the website
- When is this service open?
- 10am-6pm Tuesdays to Sundays and bank holidays
- How much will it cost me?
- Free entry
- Disabled access
- Wheelchair accessible and accessible toilets in all floors. 6 blue badge parking spaces directly opposite the museum entrance – needs to be pre-booked.
- Is translation or interpreting available?
- British Sign Language interpretation and subtitles are available for most films.
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 478 4545