Dementia-friendly drop-in sessions for older people. Currently suspended.
Come along to the museum for a nostalgic look at items from the 1940s, 50s and 60s. The sessions are a way of using simple things to start conversations with people, sharing memories and enjoying each other’s company.
From vintage games, to film stars and television, and food and sweets from years gone by, you’ll find a variety of things that can spark memories.
Meet me at the Museum runs four times every month on Fridays from 11am – 1pm. It runs in rotation at the following museums and galleries: Sudley House, Museum of Liverpool, World Museum.
- How can I access this service?
- Currently suspended
- When is this activity on?
- Currently suspended (selected Fridays between 11am-2pm)
- How much will it cost me?
- Disabled access
- All the venues have accessible toilets. Museum of Liverpool: The main entrance is flat. There are automatic doors and there are lifts to all floors. 6 blue badge parking spaces directly opposite the museum entrance. World Museum: The main entrance is flat. There are automatic doors and there are lifts to all floors. A limited number of blue badge parking spaces on William Brown Street, outside the museum. Sudley House: Disabled parking outside the building. The main entrance is accessed via a ramp and there is a lift between all floors.
- Can I bring someone with me?
- You can come on your own and make new friends, or bring a pal along with you.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- Older people People with dementia
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries
- 0151 478 4240