A service specialising in ‘Social Prescribing’ which refers people to a range of local, non-clinical services to improve their health and wellbeing.
Jump to Community Food Store |
2 day course 19 & 20 May
Box Well Liverpool
Self-refer via website or complete registration at one of our locations.
Monday – All at Derry’s Gym, Addison Way L3 2EW
- 11am Women only Boxing and Peer Support
- 12pm Men only Boxing and Peer Support
- 1pm Meditation Mixed sex
- Mental Health First Aid Level 2
- Safeguarding Level 1
- Mental Health for Youth Level 2
- You must be 18+ and long term unemployed
- Register your interest now at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I access this service?
- Professional or self referral. Email, text, telephone, online form on the website or social media
- When is this service open?
- Enquiries are answered Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Free advice and information. Normal call/text charges apply. Many of the activities offered are low cost or free.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries