A service specialising in ‘Social Prescribing’ which refers people to a range of local, non-clinical services to improve their health and wellbeing.
Social Prescribing and Advocacy are at full capacity, referrals suspended. From 2nd of December 2020 our Walton based Men’s Mental Health Boxing is back open to new referrals.
‘Filling the Gap’ project
Food parcels, specifically to the extremely vulnerable. Delivery on Friday. Referrals to email@example.com
Our service is bespoke in that we really want to target those who are most vulnerable. We offer premade food, frozen, tins etc and perishable goods.
Men’s Mental Health Boxing and Peer Support Group
For men, age 17+. No maximum age. Free class coachby Courtney Fry.
These classes are going ahead during lockdown as they are support groups.
- Referral: Open. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- When: Friday 1pm starting 6th November 2020 (Pilot for 12 weeks)
- Where: The Belve, 89-91 Miles Street, Dingle L8 4PX
- Referrals: From 2nd of December 2020 our Walton group is back open to new referrals. We are happy to place people on a waiting list.
- When: Wednesdays 12-2pm
- Where: New premises Hanson Road, Off Long Lane L9
Each month we aim to invite other organisations to come and offer additional services to support Mental Health.
- How can I access this service?
- Email referrals. New activity information is regularly posted on our social media account. You can contact us by email, text, telephone or social media
- When is this service open?
- Enquiries are answered Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Free advice and information. Normal call/text charges apply. Many of the activities offered are low cost or free.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries