Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update – 08/04/2021
Classes for under 18s will re-start on 12th April, and adult classes will hopefully resume on 17th May 2021.
Taekwondo classes in the Garston and Hunts Cross areas suitable for beginners and advanced students aged 5 to 65.
We are a family-friendly martial arts organisation, with students from a variety of backgrounds. We have classes suitable for children and adults; casual attendees and dedicated tournament competitors. Taking part in tournaments is optional.
This club practises traditional ITF style taekwondo. Classes typically include pad work, fitness, technical patterns and drill work, self-defence, sparring and/or board-breaking.
Can I train if I am disabled?
Tae Kwon-Do is open to all students, and of all levels of ability. There are students and instructors with disabilities, such as amputees, and those with hearing & sight impediments. Disability does not have to be a barrier to training.
Full timetable including children’s sessions can be found on our website.
Monday 7.30 – 8.30pm Seniors (adults & advanced juniors)
Wednesday 7.30 – 8.30pm Seniors (adults & advanced juniors)
Fridays 8.00 – 9.00pm Seniors (adults & advanced juniors)
Saturdays 9.30am – 10.30am Red & Black Belts Only
10.30am – 12.30pm Fitness & Sparring (for all ages & grades)
- How can I access this service?
- Book in advance
- When is this activity on?
- adult classes will hopefully resume on 17th May 2021.
- How much will it cost me?
- £3.50 per 1 hour lesson. First session is free (2020)
- What should I bring with me?
- Beginners to tae kwon-do can wear any loose, comfortable clothing appropriate for training. Students must eventually purchase an official white ‘dobok’, or training suit, if they wish to grade for belts.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries