You can search the map on the website for an Online Centre near you, but bear in mind they may not be offering the full range of services at the moment due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Help and support to get more people online and using the internet.
Go On it’s Liverpool in partnership with UK Online Centres aims to get people to use their skills to engage with offline friends, family and colleagues to give them the confidence they need to get online and reap the benefits that the internet can bring.
UK online centres across the City are delivering sessions where people can find the help and support they need to get online.
- How can I access this service?
- If you’re looking for a free or low cost computer course then use our online centre search or call our helpline to be directed to your nearest UK online centre.
- When is this service open?
- Website is available at any time
- How much will it cost me?
- Using the internet in local libraries is free. Small charges may apply elsewhere.
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Network Support Team
- 0114 349 1666