Community hub based in Walton.
Eden Garden | In Your Corner, Men’s support group | Counselling services |
Volunteering at our cafe | Hope Pantry
- Opens 26th April 2021
- Could you help us design our Community Garden?
- Do you enjoy getting involved in community projects?
- Email for more info
In Your Corner, Men’s support group
back to projects
- Postponed until further notice
Like mould, Shame, Anxiety, Anger and Depression grows in the dark.
The battle within is the fiercest battle that you shall ever face. We are made or destroyed from within. We want to help you to reign victorious over yourself so that you may live to your full potential.
When you bring your life into the light and fight with the right people in your corner, you will find Help, Hope and Friendship
We believe that Boxing is great for relieving stress and tension that builds up in our bodies. It brings clarity of mind with it and can also alleviate symptoms such as low self-esteem and social withdrawal
Counselling services back to projects
- In person (essential service), phone or Zoom
- Monday afternoons and Friday afternoons but spaces are limited.
- Please contact us on 0151 521 7722 or
Counselling is a talking therapy that can help with a range of mental and emotional problems, including stress, anxiety and depression.
Volunteering at our community cafe back to projects
- Are you able to space a few hours a week?
- Cafe is open Monday – Friday 1-5pm
- Contact us for more information.
Hope Pantry (goes to a separate page) – a membership pantry scheme from 10 items for £3.50 per week
- How can I access this service?
- Call or email
- When is this service open?
- Enquiries are answered 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People who live in L13 People who live in L3 People who live in L4 People who live in L5 People who live in L6 People who live in L9
- Our House - Walton Community Hub CIC
- 0151 521 7722