Community hub based in Walton.
Boxing and Men’s Chat (mental & physical health)
Following the latest Government guidance, this activity may have been suspended from Wednesday 14th October 2020 until further notice. Contact the service before turning up.
Have you been recently laid off or furloughed? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us and let us see how we can help you.
- Can we put you in touch with a contact of ours?
- Need a pick-me-up conversation and a cuppa?
We are a community and we are happy to support you.
Hope Pantry (goes to a separate page) – a membership pantry scheme from 10 items for £3.50 per week
- How can I access this service?
- Call or email
- When is this service open?
- Enquiries are answered 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People who live in L13 People who live in L3 People who live in L4 People who live in L5 People who live in L6 People who live in L9
- Our House - Walton Community Hub CIC
- 0151 521 7722