Leisure and wellbeing activities at a dome-shaped Victorian palm house.
Online Fitness with
- Tuesday 18 May 2021 11-11:45am on Facebook
Chair based and low intensity programme for older people. The Love to Move programme is dementia friendly with singing, memory recall and movements that help to improve balance, strength, flexibility and balance.
Yarns in the Palms
A place for people to connect while they knit, ask questions, compare squares, etc. Facebook login needed.
Kadampa Meditation Centre classes, courses and meditations online stream – If you would like to come to a virtual class please click here. It’s really easy
to set up, just follow the simple instructions and log on before the class starts.
- How can I access this service?
- Some activities needs to be booked in advance. See the main description
- When is this service open?
- Palm House, Cafe and Grounds will be closed until further notice.
- How much will it cost me?
- Most activities are free. See the main description
- Disabled access
- Disabled access is available, although unfortunately we are not able to offer toilet facilities at this time due to restrictions.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 726 9304