Leisure and wellbeing activities at a dome-shaped Victorian palm house.
Cancelled, possibly back in the new year – Palm House Circular Walk for Health on Tuesday 03 November 2020
Yarns in the Palms
A place for people to connect while they knit, ask questions, compare squares, etc. Facebook login needed.
Kadampa Meditation Centre classes, courses and meditations online stream – If you would like to come to a virtual class please click here. It’s really easy
to set up, just follow the simple instructions and log on before the class starts.
- How can I access this service?
- Some activities needs to be booked in advance. See the main description
- When is this service open?
- Open 7 days a week. You can visit the Grounds: 8am – 5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Most activities are free. See the main description
- Disabled access
- Disabled access is available, although unfortunately we are not able to offer toilet facilities at this time due to restrictions.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 726 9304