Mobile mechanics will offer safety checks and minor repairs to bikes owned by the members of the public.
We strip, repaint and rebrand bikes with the recipient’s logo – a school or youth centre for instance – and donate them for free. We also offer training and encourage users to keep a bike journal. When the bikes need repair, or are no longer in use, we revive
and redistribute them.
Adult Cycling Group (evening)
Bi-weekly adult bike rides exploring Liverpool, ourselves and each other. Usually the last Friday of the month, meeting at For more information, join the
- How can I access this service?
- You can just turn up. For more details about our service, message us via social media
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
Join the adult ride group on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Contact via social media