Philosophy discussion sessions on Zoom. See the website for joinging info for each session.
Philosophy in Pubs (PIPs) is a grass roots community organisation promoting and practising community philosophy in the UK and worldwide. These discussions take place regularly in venues around the country.
Anyone can attend, anyone can propose a topic for discussion, and anyone is welcome to start a group where none exist.
Respect for others and their opinions are a fundamental requirement of the group, as it encourages people to put forward their views without fear of ridicule or intimidation. No academic or philosophical background is necessary, only a passion for enquiry.
Just turn up and enjoy.
- How can I access this service?
- You can look up venues near you in the weblink.
- When is this activity on?
- See website for joining info and times
- How much will it cost me?
- Voluntary donation
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city