We are now actively putting plans in place for the restart of our social netball leagues from 26th September 2020 onwards.
We will be communicating with our existing teams about the ‘Return to Play’ plans for each venue. Taster Sessions for new players should also restart soon (details tbc).
Social and competitive netball leagues running across Liverpool.
Suitable for individuals and teams, for both beginners and experienced players.
You don’t need any kit or equipment, everything’s provided for you – you don’t even need to have a full team!
- How can I access this service?
- Register online.
- When is this service open?
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. Times vary. See the website for detailed timetable. Enquiries are answered 16:30 onwards Monday to Friday and weekends.
- How much will it cost me?
- Team registrations: a deposit of £30. Individual registrations: It is free to register as an individual player with the league. The league manager will then allocate you to a team and register you to play in a league. Once you’ve joined a team, you will need to pay individual fees (approximately £35.00 for a 10 week season plus umpire fees of £1.50 per week).
- What should I bring with me?
- You can turn up in a pair of trainers and everything else is supplied.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- 16-17 18+
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 07901 651363