Current activities online – see PSS Upbeat Liverpool
New Referrals Unfortunately at the moment we are unable to accept new referrals for face to face support. We’re hoping that this may change in January when we should have cleared our current waiting lists.
We’ll be continuing to review the service in line with government guidance in the hope that we can offer some face to face support to new referrals in the New Year, so watch this space.
If you have any questions, please drop us a line: 0151 708 0415 or email email@example.com
- How can I access this service?
- Online support www.UpbeatLiverpool.com is open to anyone. Virtual and phone support via Referral
- When is this service open?
- Enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Disabled access
- Slope to the entrance
- How to get there
- Five minute walk from Liverpool south parkway station. Half way around Highbank Drive next to no 54 you will see a narrow path and the archway entrance with the “Dutch Farm” sign walk through the arch and metal gate and straight ahead is the barn.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with mental health issues
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 708 0415