Current activities online – see PSS Upbeat Liverpool
Be Inspired Bee Keeping course
- for men 50+ in Liverpool, identifying as experiencing mental health challenges
- run on Fridays from late March until September 2021 at PSS Dutch Farm.
Be Inspired (Buzzin’) is an all male space to learn and benefit from the practice of beekeeping – feel more relaxed and less stressed by spending time I quiet natural surroundings.
This project is free & open to men living with mental health challenges.
There will be a mix of theory and practical activity covering all aspects of maintaining and managing hives. Working together the group will learn to manage the site, care for the hives and extract the honey.
To sign up or for more details please contact the team at PSS Wellbeing Centres on 0151 708 0415
Flyer – click here
or see the bottom of this page.
- How can I access this service?
- Call or email for Bee Inspired course. Online support www.UpbeatLiverpool.com is open to anyone. Virtual and phone support via Referral
- When is this service open?
- Enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Disabled access
- Slope to the entrance
- How to get there
- Five minute walk from Liverpool south parkway station. Half way around Highbank Drive next to no 54 you will see a narrow path and the archway entrance with the “Dutch Farm” sign walk through the arch and metal gate and straight ahead is the barn.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with mental health issues
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 708 0415