‘Befriending’ service delivered by Zoom and over the telephone by the Library Service.
Reading Friends is a new idea developed by the Reading Agency, and is a library based campaign whereby anyone can chat, have conversations and meet new people .
These conversations help to promote wellbeing through the proven power of reading and are started by looking at some of the ideas or themes in the things that all of us read.
It’s a chance to connect together with a good book, poem or newspaper article, and you don’t have to read anything yourself, you can just join us to chat to someone new and have a laugh.
- How can I access this service?
- Telephone or email to join a group with Liverpool Libraries
- When is this activity on?
- Enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Free. Normal call charges apply.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 233 5835