Due to COVID-19 restrictions all staff are home-working and our office phone is not being monitored. To contact us, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you are a refugee woman or a woman who is seeking asylum and would like support you can contact us on our advice line. The advice is line open
Monday, Wednesday & Fridays between 9:30am and 12:30pm. You can call any of the following numbers:
07815 412 296
07377 666 772
07875 530 673
You can call, send a text or a WhatsApp message and we will call you back. Please let us know if you need an interpreter and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Information, advice and support for female asylum seekers, refugees and their children.
Our current activities include an extensive outreach programme which incorporates weekly visits to Initial Accommodation Centres and weekly drop-ins where women can access a range of emotional and practical support and activities.
In August 2018, MRANG became Refugee Women Connect.
- How can I access this service?
- To access this service you must be a female asylum seeker or refugee.
- Who can refer me to this service?
- You can self refer by telephone or email.
- When is this service open?
- Monday, Wednesday & Fridays between 9:30am and 12:30pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Disabled access
- What should I expect?
- At your first visit please bring all your home office documentation. You will see a caseworker who will register you with the organisation and assess how we can help you. After that you will be assigned a caseworker who will support you as needed and can refer you to one of our counsellors if necessary. If you do not require casework support then you will be able to come to the drop-in sessions to access social, practical and emotional support. We have volunteer interpreters available at our drop-in sessions.
- Can I bring someone with me?
- Children are always welcome and we have toys for them to play with. You can bring another female. If you wish to bring a male with you then you will need to come to see us at our office.
- Social media
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- Asylum seekers and refugees
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries
- 0151 305 1070