Support during the coronavirus outbreak
Do you live in Liverpool and need support with mental health issues? Does your Merseyside based organisation wish to broaden its network?
Get in touch with Our Time time bank and access friendly support throughout the Covid-19 outbreak. Our Time time bank is still running and our members continue to support each other.
We are still taking referrals.
We can organise the referrals as and when people get in touch. Poster at the bottom of this page.
*New contact details – 11/05/2020
- 07901 517336
A project which aims to tackle the social isolation faced by adults in the Liverpool area who live with mental health problems.
What is Time Banking?
Time banking is an exchange and sharing of skills and the only currency is time. The time bank is made up of members who receive one credit for every hour they give to the bank.
The members earn their credits by providing services to members and spend their credits by buying services from other members.
Time banking promotes social inclusion and empowers individuals by making the members feel valued as they are able to share their skills with others and learn new skills themselves. It can also be a way of saving money by getting simple DIY and decorating
jobs done by members.
See the poster and leaflet at the bottom of this page.
- How can I access this service?
- People can self refer or can be referred by a care provider
- When is this service open?
- General enquiries are answered Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with mental health issues
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries