Food and transport for people who need it. Jump to
F.U.N. Project (Food Union Necessities)
- Delivery: From 1st March 2021 Tuesdays and Thursdays only please email your order to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Delivery charges apply.
- Opening hours: From 1st March 2021 10am to 2.45pm Monday to Friday. If you would like to book an appointment please ring
0151 703 0007.
- Cost: £1.00 and you can purchase up to 30 items per week per household. All food & hygiene items 50p each.
- Payment: We can only accept cash payments and payment will be required on delivery of your order, please have the correct amount of money available.
If you require any further information then please email email@example.com.
We can provide 3 of our minibuses (all of which would usually carry 16 passengers).
Each minibus would carry 5 or less family members ensuring safe-distancing between each individual and driver, but allowing you to remain together as a family.
Our fleet of vehicles are currently deep cleaned to eliminate bacteria and viruses after every trip.
Please contact us on 0151 703 0007. There is no cost involved for this service (as of 12th January 2021).
- How can I access this service?
- Email for items list. Call or email for minibus service
- When is this service open?
- Shop 10am to 2.45pm Monday to Friday. Enquiries are answered Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- £1 membership. All food & hygiene items 50p each. Delivery charges apply
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries
- 0151 703 0007