New Virtual Choir Wednesday 10am-10.40am UK time
Join Sing Salon’s virtual choir on this page
New singing group in Liverpool city centre.
We’ll meet every Wednesday morning from 10-12 and sing a range of styles from jazz to musical theatre and pop to folk in a relaxed environment.
- Meet new people
- Learn an array of skills
- Improve health and wellbeing
- Have a great time
- Open to anyone aged 16+
- All backgrounds and abilities welcome
- Nominal cost: £6 (£3 concessions)
- Free on-site parking
- Don’t need to be able to read music
- How can I access this service?
- You can sign up on the website (link above)
- When is this activity on?
- Wednesday 10am-10.40am
- How much will it cost me?
- £6 (concessions=donation)
- How to get there
- On foot from Duke Street: Walk through ‘East Village’ and out of the back of the City of Liverpool College and you will see St Michael’s across a small piece of open ground. |Directions by car: Travelling down St James Street from the Anglican Cathedral toward the city centre, pass St Vincent’s Church then the Chung Wah Supermarket on your right. Take second right after the Chung Wah into Cornwallis Street, continue ahead into to Upper Pitt Street and you will see the car park and the Church behind black and gold railings.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- 16-17 18+
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city