Classes lastest information on Facebook
Provides weekly belly dance classes, monthly workshops and ‘BellyBabes’ antenatal belly dance courses.
Sirocco Academy of Egyptian Dance (SAED) is a collective of bellydance teachers and professionally performing bellydancers who came together to promote the art of Egyptian bellydance.
We believe Egyptian bellydance is accessible to women of all ages, abilities, shapes and sizes and we love sharing this wonderful dance with our students, providing bellydance tuition in Liverpool.
No matter at what stage you are in your bellydancing ‘career’ – whether you just want to ‘give it a go’, keep fit during pregnancy, keep it as a fun hobby or take it to a more professional level we can help.
No previous dance experience is necessary. Drop in Classes are for beginners and intermediate dancers.
Liverpool Bellydance Classes – drop in Monday 7-8pm at
Orrell Park Community Centre. Weekly fun and friendly drop in bellydance classes. Suitable for beginners and improvers. £3 (lessons subsidised)
Tuesday 11am-12pm at Speke Community Centre. Free. See the Facebook pages for any changes before turning up.
- How can I access this service?
- You can turn up at weekly classes but booking is advisable for monthly classes.
- When is this activity on?
- Monday 7-8pm at Orrell Park Community Centre and Tuesday 11am-12pm at Speke Community Centre.
- How much will it cost me?
- Weekly class £3 at Orrell Park Community Centre, free at Speke
- What should I bring with me?
- We recommend that you wear leggings, jogging pants and t-shirt (something comfortable and flexible, tight fitting).
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- 16-17 18+
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city