Support during the coronavirus pandemic
- If you are feeling worried, anxious or need somebody to talk to please contact us.
07568 607311, 07566 229071 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you know of any body that would benefit from a donation of food please get in touch.
Face to face events are resuming. See
Facebook for upcoming social events.
Social events providing an opportunity for people with dementia and their family members to come together and enjoy an afternoon of social entertainment which is enjoyed by all.
We provide live entertainment, a delicious lunch and a variety of refreshments.
Open to all ages.
- How can I access this service?
- Contact the number or email address provided
- When is this service open?
- See the main description
- How much will it cost me?
- When they resume, £5 for fortnightly group including buffet and entertainment. Special events such as outings – prices vary
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- Carers People with dementia
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Aimee Carson