A community arts project, workiung mainly with refugees, elderly people living in care and those marginalised in society.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice for patients in 60 languages, produced in partnership with the British Red Cross, Migrant Help and ClearVoice
Projects have included ESOL courses in person, Online English Conversation (learners and intermediate), Table Tennis Sessions at Toxteth Town Hall, and Creative Cafe – Art Group.
- How can I access this service?
- You can refer yourself or be referred by a group or professional who supports you. Contact Shumon for a Referral Form
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description
- How much will it cost me?
- Free. We aim to offer travel costs for people from within the Liverpool city region, so long as resources allow.
- Disabled access
- Level entrance/exit, staffed reception (includes induction loop), car parking, male, female and disabled WCs
- Is translation or interpreting available?
- For Art Therapy in the Community, we try to provide interpreting & translation or childcare for people to access this programme. However when funds are limited we cannot guarantee this additional support.
- How to get there
- Toxteth Town Hall is next to Toxteth Jobcentre, very close to Tesco Park Road. Bus 82.
- Social media
Get the latest information on Festival 31 on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- Asylum seekers and refugees Black and minority ethnic people People with dementia
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Shumon, arts threrapy referral
- 0151 726 8440