Art therapy for vulnerable people including people from refugees and BME communities and people living with dementia.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice for patients in 60 languages, produced in partnership with the British Red Cross, Migrant Help and ClearVoice
We specialise in supporting people who have experienced trauma in particular survivors of torture, physical or psychological abuse, trafficking, modern day slavery and victims of gender based violence. We also deliver therapeutic interventions for family’s
with bonding difficulties.
Activities are subject to COVID guidance and restrictions.
ESOL Nature and Creativity
- 4-week course Tuesdays 2-3.30pm in May 2021
- For learners at Entry 3 or above, 18+ & not currently working
- Improve your English through photography and digital storytelling
- Explore the environment, wildlife and creativity
- Activities online & in our garden
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 0151 726 8440 or 07832 232849
Online English Conversation (learners and intermediate)
Contact Sola Arts to join/more info
Table Tennis Sessions
- Every Monday at Toxteth Town Hall
- Women only 12-2pm
- Adult open session 2-3.30pm
- Family session 3.30-5pm
- 2 tables, bats and balls provided.
Creative Cafe – Art Group
- Thursdays 3-5pm
- Develop creative confidence
- Meet new people
- Learn new skills
- 19-65 years old unemployed
- refugee or migrant background
To register, contact email@example.com or call 0151 726 8440
- How can I access this service?
- You can refer yourself or be referred by a group or professional who supports you. Contact Shumon for a Referral Form
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description
- How much will it cost me?
- Free. We aim to offer travel costs for people from within the Liverpool city region, so long as resources allow.
- Disabled access
- Level entrance/exit, staffed reception (includes induction loop), car parking, male, female and disabled WCs
- Is translation or interpreting available?
- For Art Therapy in the Community, we try to provide interpreting & translation or childcare for people to access this programme. However when funds are limited we cannot guarantee this additional support.
- How to get there
- Toxteth Town Hall is next to Toxteth Jobcentre, very close to Tesco Park Road. Bus 82.
- Social media
Get the latest information on Festival 31 on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- Asylum seekers and refugees Black and minority ethnic people People with dementia
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Shumon, arts threrapy referral
- 0151 726 8440