The Community Investment Team can link South Liverpool Homes (SLH) tenants with community activities and groups to improve their health and wellbeing.
SLH can provide employment, volunteering and training advice support through
South Liverpool Homes’ have a volunteer-run community shop, The Market Place, in Speke, which offers food and essential household goods to SLH tenants on a low income for a reduced price.
Coffee and Chat
On Zoom every Friday – If you would like to join the coffee and chat sessions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or give the team a call on 0330 303 3000 and choose option 4.
Football sessions by
Liverpool Football Therapy CIC
Tuesday 8:30 – 10:30pm at Goals in Speke. For adults 18+ affected by mental ill health. No referrals needed.
A community garden in Speke, which produces fresh, local vegetables for The Market Place. Grow Speke can be accessed by local people (including people who are not SLT tenants) of all ages to develop their gardening knowledge and skills and to take part in
SLH can facilitate volunteering opportunities at Marketplace, Grow Speke and community events. If you would like to get involved to email
- How can I access this service?
- Keep an eye on our website and social media to find out more about the team’s projects and how to get involved. If you’ve got any enquiries about the new team you can call or email them
- When is this service open?
- Enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
Follow Grow Speke on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 285 5659