Providing information, support and activities for the local community.
Up to date information about Foodbank opening hours is available at https://northliverpool.foodbank.org.uk/locations/
- Money Management – Debt Advice. Face to face advice by appointment only. Telephone 0151 226 3406.
- Wellbeing – Restore Support Group, Peer Coaching and Chronic Pain Support Group
- Enterprise – basic business advice and help with planning first steps
- The Hanger – providing clothing for people who are going through financial difficulties. Temporarily suspended due to lack of space.
– Friday 10:30am – 2:30pm. Access to food is via vouchers. Adshead Road L13 0AL.
Up to date information about North Liverpool Foodbank opening hours is available at https://northliverpool.foodbank.org.uk/locations/
We have moved to Clubmoor Youth Centre,16-18 Larkhill Lane L13 9BL on 27th June 2017. Over the next few months, our Foodbank distribution centre will operate from St Andrew’s church hall on Adshead Road.
- How can I access this service?
- Call, email or drop in
- When is this service open?
- Activities take place on different days and times. Centre is open Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm and Friday 8am – 4pm
- How much will it cost me?
- How to get there
- Clubmoor Youth Centre on the corner of Malleson Road and Larkhill Lane.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 226 3406