Providing activities and social action projects for the community.
Jump to Micah Emergency Food Aid |
St Bride’s Music Group | St Michael’s Garden
Emergency Food Aid
- St Bride’s Pantry Session Thursdays 12.30 – 2.30
Micah Emergency Food Aid is making every effort to remain open at St Bride’s Church. Please follow
Michah Liverpool on Twitter for updates and notices.
St Bride’s Music Group back to
From September 2021, Jackie will be coordinating two opportunities for music making:
Thursday Evenings 7.00pm to 8.30pm
- This weekly rehearsal will focus on building up repertoire for future Taize services, concerts and special events
Sunday Mornings 9.15am to 9.45am
- Come early to run through music for the St Bride’s 10am service each week.
Please be in touch with Jackie if you’d like to know more or just turn up. All abilities/experience levels welcome, whether you play an instrument or would like to sing. Jackie is an experienced
music teacher and choir director and looks forward to developing this aspect of our worship and musical life together.
St Michael’s Garden back to
- Tuesday 1.30pm – 3.00pm at St Michael’s in the City
- Eco Market on the last Sunday of each month, launching on Sunday 26th September 2021
Grow Well focuses on improving health by connecting with nature, it is gentle, interactive an allows time for contemplation as required. No experience or skills required. We’re indoors if the weather is wet. It’s ok to come as you can, no requirement to
come every week. We have just 6 places available, email
for more info / to book.
- How can I access this service?
- Email or drop in to one of the activities
- When is this activity on?
- Please see the main description above
- How much will it cost me?
- Cost will vary for different activities. Some are free, a small charge for others
- Social media
Follow us on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries