Triple C Coffee and chat sessions on zoom available. For zoom joining details please contact Susan Stewart on Facebook/Messenger or by emailing
Events and activities for the local community.
The project employs several staff including an older persons worker, a children and families support worker, support and development worker and deanery youth worker.
Triple C has a large team of volunteers – and we’re often looking for additional volunteers. We always need more helping hands. Contact Emma for more details.
Triple C’s Activities
Guidance only. Check with the centre before turning up.
- Strolling group 10.20am – 11.20am approx. All speeds and mobility levels. Meet outside Little Owls Nursey, Lorenzo Drive L11 1BG
- 10am – 2pm. Norris Green Debt Advice at St Teresa’s Presbytery (next to St Teresa’s Church) L11 3BW. Contact Debt Advisor Carol Ball for an appointment or leave a message at the centre on 0151 270 1688
- 11.30am – 1.30pm Chatty Cafe – first Tuesday of the month
- 11.30am – 1pm Memory Lane Cafes – every Tuesday except 1st Tuesday of the month. If you are over 60, come and have a cup of tea in a friendly and welcoming environment. £2. Booking essential.
- 12pm – 2pm Foodbank
- Armchair Aerobics at
Christ Church Sedgemoor Road L11 3BR between
1-2.20pm including a cuppa and chat afterwards. £1.
St Christopher’s Church Activities
- 8:00pm Liverpool Scottish Dancers
- 8.00pm Line Dancing
- Norris Green Fingers “Come and Join the Gardening Fun!”
- How can I access this service?
- Drop in to any of the activities or call the church for more information
- When is this service open?
- See the description above for days and times of activities
- How much will it cost me?
- Free or a small cost for some activities
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city