March 2020 Coronavirus – building closed.
Providing activities to the local community.
Monday – Friday Community Drop In Cafe 9:30am – 12:30pm.
Refreshments are on sale from a full english breakfast to a good, refreshing,cup of tea.
Tuesday Craft Group 10:00am – 12:00pm
Come and practice your craft skills. Or learn and get advice from people who have them.
Thursday Needles and Natter 10:00am – 12:00pm
Come along and bring your needle work, knitting, crochet, cross stitch etc. Or come to learn from those who know how to.
- How can I access this service?
- You can just turn up but pre-booking for computers helps.
- When is this activity on?
- See the description above
- How much will it cost me?
- Small cost for refreshments
- Disabled access
- Parking available. Rampled entrance. Accessible toilets.
- Social media
Find us on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries
- 0151 474 7231