We have temporarily closed our Church building following advice from the Church of England, and suspended all services in Church.
If you are a member of a Hub activity or the church and you have contacts for other members, we would encourage you to keep in touch with each other. We also hope you’ll interact with us through our virtual Hub at Home.
- Tea & tales Zooms every Monday 11.30am-12.45pm & WhatsApp group – organised by June Travis
- Knit & Natter WhatsApp group – organised by Morfa Donnelly
- Hub Coffee & Chat Zooms every Wednesday 11am-12noon – all welcome, send any web links & pics ahead to share – organised by Jen Radford
- Hub Volunteers’ WhatsApp group – providing infrequent information and useful links only – organised by Jen Radford
For further information or to join any of these groups, email Jen Radford on email@example.com
Centre in Woolton offering activities for the community.
Guidance only. Check with the centre before turning up especially around public holidays and half term.
10am – 12pm – Games Club – £1
- 25th February 6.30-8pm Pancakes, games, activitiess. £1 entry per person, pancakes and all entertainment free. All proceeds to the Together Network working tackle food poverty.
- 11:00am – 1:00pm Knit and Natter We will be doing a range of creative projects including baby clothes, blankets, poppies, nativity characters etc. throughout the year. All welcome. Bring your own needles, we will be collecting wool and
yarn over the coming weeks. £1 donation for hot drinks, cakes and biscuits.
- 9am – 10am Parents’ Coffee & Chat
8pm – 10pm Friendship Group – 12th March 2020. St Peter’s Friendship Group was started 40 years ago and was formerly St Peter’s Young Wives. It is a social group for women, meeting once a month on the 2nd Thursday. The age group varies,
our youngest member is 38. The main idea of this group is friendship and this is very strong at the meeting. We always welcome new members.
- 10:00am – 12:00pm – Table tennis – Want to keep fit and have fun at the same time? Table tennis is a great way to do both. We welcome everyone of all abilities – bring £1 subs for refreshments
CAIR – Calderstones Activity in Retirement
Are you retired? Have time on your hands? Are you wanting to do something in your leisure time? Do you fancy any of these?
- keep fit
- swimming & aquarobics
- reading for pleasure
- theatre trips
- tai chi
- art: oil & watercolour
To join and learn more, come to the monthly meeting and sign on as a new member on
the last Wednesday of each month at 2pm. No joining fee or annual fee. Contact Eric Winstanley, on 428 5470, for more information.
- How can I access this service?
- You can just turn up.
- When is this service open?
- See the main description for each activity. The Hub is open 9am – 1pm Monday to Friday.
- How much will it cost me?
- Most activities are free.
- Social media
Follow us on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Church Office/The Hub
- 0151 428 6810