Talk Liverpool continue to accept referrals into the service and are here to support you. However given the current guidance on social distancing and Covid-19, to keep both our patients and staff safe we have cancelled all our courses and face to face appointments
for the foreseeable future. Instead we are offering assessment and treatment via telephone, on-line therapy via the SilverCloud programme as well as virtual face to face therapy via Skype. If you are concerned about an existing appointment or having problems
referring online please contact us on 0151 228 2300.
Please remember to follow the current advice to stop the spread of coronavirus:
- Stay at home
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (where this cannot be done from home)
- Stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds more often with soap and water
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
Please see some of the guidance on our website around managing stress and anxiety.
- How can I access this service?
- Who can refer me to this service?
- To refer yourself or to find out more, including whether this service is right for you, please visit their website at www.talkliverpool.nhs.uk. You can also self-refer by calling 0151 228 2300 (Mon-Fri 9am-6pm), or alternatively your GP can make a referral on your behalf.
- When is this service open?
- Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
- How much will it cost me?
- What should I expect?
- After receiving the referral we will arrange a brief assessment with a practitioner which usually takes around 40 minutes. The assessment is usually over the telephone unless you experience communication difficulties. During telephone assessments, please ensure that you are in a safe, confidential place, free of interruptions. If we think you would benefit from a different service either after receiving the referral or following the assessment we will either sign post you or refer you on, depending on what is most appropriate.
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with a dual diagnosis (mental health and alcohol/drug use) People with mental health issues
- All Enquiries
- 0151 228 2300