Our Activity group is suspended due to COVID until further notice.
However, we offer:
- Fortnightly visitations to all signed up members service users being delivered a healthy bag of fruit and a chat at the doorstep, ensuring social distancing
- Fortnightly calls to all signed up service users checking on their wellbeing and a chat
Club for people aged 55+ who are cared for and carers, in particular those living with dementia from the BAME Liverpool communities but not exclusively.
Provides hot cultural lunch, gentle arm chair based exercise and cognitive activity to promote healthy and physical well being.
- How can I access this service?
- Telephone or email
- When is this activity on?
- Currently suspended (usually Wednesday every fortnight 12noon to 3pm)
- How much will it cost me?
- Disabled access
- Ramp/slope to the entrance, steps have handrail. Accessible toilets.
- What groups of people is this for?
- Black and minority ethnic people
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city