The Art Clinic Liverpool is an Arts and Health organization.
We provide private face-to-face counselling for individuals and families and groups.
We deliver Emotional Empowerment workshops and training.
We run themed community arts, health and well-being projects.
We facilitate The Art of Emotions online emotional empowerment learning programme.
The Covid Art Therapy Project
A series of online art therapy workshop videos. The videos cover themes that have been affected people’s mental well-being as they have coped with social changes caused
by responses to Covid.
The Art of Emotions Online Resource
A unique resource with interactive therapeutic learning activities and one to one mentoring. This resource will show you creative ways to process your emotions positively for growth and development.
Men’s Hearts Break Online Resource
A series of short audio-animations with men speaking about their real life experiences of surviving heart break following the end of a relationship.
Click here to watch the animations.
Themed workshops and projects
If you would like to be kept informed about our workshops ‘like’ The Art Clinic Liverpool Facebook page.
Care – Animation
Care is an animation made by The Art Clinic in collaboration with 21 young people in the care system who wanted to give emotional support to young people entering the care system.
Click here to watch the animation.
- How can I access this service?
- Email or phone
- When is this service open?
- General activities Monday – Friday 9 – 5 Private therapy sessions also available at weekends between 10am – 6.00pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Free workshop videos available online. Workshop sessions £0 – £20
- Social media
Follow us on Facebook
- DBS checks
- Staff are DBS checked
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with mental health issues The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city