Music-based therapy for people living with dementia.
Music can play a vital role in the daily care for people living with dementia – it stirs memories, reduces agitation and creates moments of joyful connection.
Singing and Dance Workshops
Our series takes participants through useful exercises, practical tips and lively songs to get engaged and activated. Half of the series is made up of Singing workshops, with a focus on Speech
& Language Therapy, and the other half is Dance workshops coupled with Physiotherapy.
If you sign up
to take part in the sessions, you will receive one email per week containing a specialist exercise video and guidance on how to join in safely.
During the 12 weeks, you will also have the opportunity to have a consultation with our Speech & Language therapist or Physiotherapist, to speak about any specific issues you, or the person you care for, might be facing.
- How can I access this service?
- Sign up online or email
- When is this activity on?
- 12 weeks from 1st March 2021
- How much will it cost me?
- Free. You need internet access.
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- Carers People with dementia
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 298 2999