Due to the financial impact of Covid-19 The Brink Café, Liverpool, will not re-open but our full range of
therapeutic addiction services for individuals and families in Liverpool will continue.
These services, which are funded by Liverpool City Council and other trusts and foundations, are unaffected by the decision to close The Brink Café and we thank them for their continued support.
Read the full statement on here.
Support at The Brink
As well as providing a social space, our work includes providing information and support to anyone affected by addiction.
Our team includes support workers and counsellors who promote recovery through a programme of services tailored to provide help where it’s most needed.
Click here for more information about support services.
- How can I access this service?
- Call in during opening hours and see description above for days and times of activities
- When is this service open?
- See the activitiy times in the main description. The venue is open Mon–Wed 9–8pm Thur 9am–7pm Fri 9am–5pm Sat 9am–2pm Sun 10am–6pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Food and non alcoholic drinks available at various prices. Most activities are free – see the main description for more information
- Disabled access
- Ramp to main entrance. Chargeable parking available opposite and behind the premises. Fully accessible by wheelchair. Accessible toilets. Large print menu available on request
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- People with substance misuse issues
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- The Brink
- 0151 703 0582