Events and activities for the local community.
The project employs several staff including an older persons worker, a children and families support worker, support and development worker and deanery youth worker.
Triple C has a large team of volunteers – and we’re often looking for additional volunteers. If you’d like to get involved, please get in touch.
- How can I access this service?
- Email or message via social media
- When is this service open?
- Enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Free or a small cost for some activities
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Older Persons' Community Worker
- 0151 226 2992
- All enquiries