Triple C Coffee and chat sessions on zoom available. For zoom joining details please contact Susan Stewart on Facebook/Messenger or by emailing
Events and activities for the local community.
The project employs several staff including an older persons worker, a children and families support worker, support and development worker and deanery youth worker.
Triple C has a large team of volunteers – and we’re often looking for additional volunteers. If you’d like to get involved, please get in touch!
Triple C’s Activities
Guidance only. Check with the centre before turning up.
- Strolling group 10.20am – 11.20am approx. All speeds and mobility levels. Meet outside Little Owls Nursey, Lorenzo Drive L11 1BG
- 10am – 2pm. Norris Green Debt Advice at St Teresa’s Presbytery (next to St Teresa’s Church) L11 3BW. Contact Debt Advisor Carol Ball for an appointment or leave a message at the centre on 0151 270 1688
- 11.30am – 1pm Memory Lane Cafes at St Christopher’s
Lorenzo Drive/Broad Lane L11 1BQ – every Tuesday except 1st Tuesday of the month. If you are over 60, come and have a cup of tea in a friendly and welcoming environment. £2. Booking essential.
- Coffee Morning – 10.00am – 12.00pm. Pop in for a cup of tea or coffee and a chat.
- Foodbank – 9.30am-11.30am. Anybody who has been given a voucher by an authorised body is welcome to come and receive their food.
Young at Heart 2.00 – 4.00pm. Bingo and other games with prizes, and the chance to meet for an afternoon of friendship. With refreshments. Runs most Thursdays.
Armchair Aerobics at
Christ Church Sedgemoor Road L11 3BR between
1-2.20pm including a cuppa and chat afterwards. £1.
The Good Shepherd Church Activities
- Line Dancing – 3:00 – 4:30pm.
- Men’s Fellowship – 8.00 – 10.00pm. Snooker, darts, refreshments for all men. Runs most weeks.
- Coffee Morning 10am – 12pm. Pop in for a cup of tea or coffee and a chat.
- Narcotics Anonymous – 7.30 – 9.30pm. ‘Narcotics Anonymous is a non-profit Fellowship of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem. We are recovering addicts who meet regularly to help each other stay clean. The only requirement for membership
is the desire to stop using.’
- How can I access this service?
- Drop in to any of the activities or call us to find out they are on
- When is this service open?
- See the description above for days and times of activities
- How much will it cost me?
- Free or a small cost for some activities
- Social media
Follow Triple C on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Older Persons' Community Worker
- 0151 226 2992
- All enquiries