Community Centre in Old Swan with Food Club, Job Search Support and Yoga class.
- Choose 10 items for £3.50 (cash only)
- Tuesday 12:00-2:00pm in the cafe (go through the foyer and follow the corridor round to the right)
- Bring ID to register if this is your first time visiting the Food Club.
- For people who are low waged / unemployed / disabled / retired / vulnerable
Wear a mask and sanitise your hands before entering the building.
Due to the new ‘maximum six person’ rule we will be operating a queuing system in the social supermarket to help keep shoppers, our staff and volunteers safe safe.
Please use the hand sanitiser in the foyer before you enter the building & wear a mask.
Job Search Support
- Wednesday between 9.30-11.30am
- If you need support finding employment or accessing training courses you can call into the centre for free one to one support.
- You will have access to computers and given help tailored to your specific needs whether it be for child care, help with a disability or help with self confidence
- Either simply drop in or call Sharon O’Brien at the centre 0151 222 3507 to arrange a one to one consultation at a time that suits you.
- Following the latest Government guidance, this activity may have been suspended from Wednesday 14th October 2020 until further notice. Contact the service before turning up.
- Friday 10.30-11.30 in the main hall.
- Our hall is large enough to ensure we maintain social distancing.
- It is a fantastic way to exercise for your mental and physical health.
- Everyone is welcome from beginners to advanced.
- Any questions ring 0151 222 3507 or direct message us.
- How can I access this service?
- You can just turn up or call/message the centre for more information
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description
- How much will it cost me?
- Food Club £3.50
- What should I bring with me?
- Bring ID if you are coming to the Food Club for the first time. Yoga – Wear clothes and shoes suitable for exercise. Job Search – bring your CV if you have one
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 222 3507