Community Centre in Old Swan with Food Club.
- Choose 10 items for £3.50 (cash only)
- Tuesday 12:00-2:00pm in the cafe (go through the foyer and follow the corridor round to the right)
- Bring ID to register if this is your first time visiting the Food Club.
- For people who are low waged / unemployed / disabled / retired / vulnerable
Wear a mask and sanitise your hands before entering the building.
Due to the new ‘maximum six person’ rule we will be operating a queuing system in the social supermarket to help keep shoppers, our staff and volunteers safe safe.
Please use the hand sanitiser in the foyer before you enter the building & wear a mask.
- How can I access this service?
- You can just turn up or call/message the centre for more information
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description
- How much will it cost me?
- Food Club £3.50
- What should I bring with me?
- Bring ID if you are coming to the Food Club for the first time. Yoga – Wear clothes and shoes suitable for exercise. Job Search – bring your CV if you have one
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 222 3507