The Life Rooms provides a wide range of free, short courses to increase recognition, understanding and self management on symptoms such as anxiety, depression, psychosis, self esteem and many more. There are also courses that are more creative but serve
to build confidence, self esteem, skills and knowledge such as singing, arts and crafts, music, comedy and many more.
Every course and workshop we offer is co-designed and co-run by volunteers with lived experience working alongside experienced facilitators.
We’re now delivering our free, short courses as a series of Live Zoom sessions, allowing you to log on from the safety and comfort of your own home.
November/December 2020 Timetable
- Our timetables are produced fortnightly
- Registration for each session closes 2 working days before the session is held
- Click on the session titles on this page to register your interest on Eventbrite
Wednesday 2 December
- Box Fit 10.00am
- Introduction to Self Esteem 11.00am
Thursday 3 December
- Virtual Coffee Morning 10.00am
- Basic Contemporary Dance with Movema Six week course-week 5 11:00 am
- Core and More 1.00pm
- Confidence Through Drama with the Playhouse 2.30pm
Friday 4 December
- Introduction to Confidence Building
- Body Fit 11.00am
- The 5 Ways to Wellbeing 1.00pm
- How can I access this service?
- Sign up online. Telephone or email for more information
- When is this service open?
- See the main description for activity times. Enquiries are answered Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Free. You need internet access
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 478 6556