Activities at the centre are suspended until further notice.
A weekly activity day for people with a disability, their family, friends, careers, support workers, etc., in the L5 area.
We aim to ensure that people with additional needs and disabilities have the opportunity to socialise with friends and make new friends in a relaxed safe and fun environment.
Every Monday and Friday daytime we host a disability activity day that includes:
- Professional DJ
- Play Your Cards Right
- Massive Connect 4 Game
- Quiet room to relax in for people who don’t like loud noise
- Friday activities chage weekly
- How can I access this service?
- You can just turn up.
- When is this activity on?
- Monday from 11am until 3pm. Closed on a Bank Holiday
- How much will it cost me?
- £2 entrance fee gives access to all activities. £2 food
- Disabled access
- Free car parking on site. Fully accessible building for wheelchair users and refurbished disabled toilet
- Can I bring someone with me?
- You can bring support workers, family, and friends
- Social media
Connect with us on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- Carers People who are physically disabled People with a learning disability People with a sensory disability
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Steve, the event manager
- The New Derry Club
- 0151 263 1758