A weekly activity day for people with a disability, their family, friends, careers, support workers, etc., in the L5 area.
- Every Monday 10.30am – 3pm
- Note: Entrance is £2.50 and food £2.50.
- Event will be provided Covid Safe.
We aim to ensure that people with additional needs and disabilities have the opportunity to socialise with friends and make new friends in a relaxed safe and fun environment.
Every Monday we host a disability activity day that includes:
- Professional DJ
- Play Your Cards Right
- Massive Connect 4 Game
- Quiet room to relax in for people who don’t like loud noise
- How can I access this service?
- You can just turn up.
- When is this activity on?
- Monday from 10.30am until 3pm. Closed on a Bank Holiday
- How much will it cost me?
- £2.50 entrance fee gives access to all activities. £2.50 food
- Disabled access
- Free car parking on site. Fully accessible building for wheelchair users and refurbished disabled toilet
- Can I bring someone with me?
- You can bring support workers, family, and friends
- Social media
Follow us on Facebook
- What groups of people is this for?
- Carers People who are physically disabled People with a learning disability People with a sensory disability
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- The New Derry Club P.A.C Event Manager - Marie
- 0151 263 1758