A community-led centre offering formal and informal learning opportunities, health & welfare support, leisure and training.
Due to COVID-19 and the current government restrictions and guidelines, all of our courses are being delivered virtually through online learning.
- ESOL course for adults aged 19. Free if you are unemployed or on a low income and live in Liverpool
- English, Maths, Employability, Retail, Hospitality and Catering, Business Admin, IT, Customer Service, Warehouse, Contact Xentre
- Career Foundation Courses – Short 2 – 4 week, flexible, part-time for adults aged 19+ with a Liverpool City Region postcode
- How can I access this service?
- Some activities need to be booked in advance. See the main description and attached timetable.
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description and attached timetable, or call the Rotunda during office hours Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Courses are free to those currently furloughed, unemployed or on an income of £18,135 or less, aged 19 to 60 years.
- How to get there
- Short walk from Sandhills station and right next to a bus stop on Stanley Road – X2, 47, 52, 300 buses pass. Free parking
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 207 2176