A community-led centre offering formal and informal learning opportunities, health & welfare support, leisure and training.
Free online courses
for adults aged 19+ currently furloughed, unemployed or on a low income & have a Liverpool City Region postcode [this includes Sefton postcodes starting with an L]. Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what courses are available.
Free counselling for people aged 16+
- Waiting time 2-3 months as of 23/7/20.
- We aim to help as many people as we can. Our counselling contact number is now the Rotunda mobile number: 07534 931232
- During this time of crisis, counselling is needed more than ever. We will do our best to help as many people as we can.
- We have 10 volunteer counsellors on our books, alongside our fully trained counselling coordinator.
Help Rotunda save Kirkdale Town Green, next to the Folly, by completing this
short survey, which takes a minute.
Rotunda needs as many people living in/have lived in L5 to complete the survey as possible. Or you may use the Town Green to relax as a visitor or work nearby.
Liverpool ADHD — Ladders of Life Thursday drop in session from 10:30am to 2:30pm to teach adults with the condition how to manage and cope with ADHD.
- How can I access this service?
- Some activities need to be booked in advance. See the main description and attached timetable.
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description and attached timetable, or call the Rotunda during office hours Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Most activities are free. Food and drinks charges apply in the bistro.
- How to get there
- Short walk from Sandhills station and right next to a bus stop on Stanley Road – X2, 47, 52, 300 buses pass. Free parking
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 207 2176