Face to face activities are suspended but there are Zoom sessions Tuesday 4pm. If you would like to join us and need the code then let us know.
Social and recreational activities for adults and young people aged 16+ who are deemed to have additional needs.
This is an opportunity for people to have a great night in a relaxed, accepting and friendly environment.
We open our doors to anyone who wants a night out in a safe and friendly environment. It’s here for anyone who may feel marginalised due to disability, mental ill health, or low self esteem.
The Vibe does not provide support. If you need assistance please bring someone with you.
Weekly Drop in and Monthly Disco
27th March 2020 – cancelled due to coronavirus. We run a Drop in on a Tuesday evening between 6 – 8pm and also of a Sunday between 11am – 3pm at the Vagabonds.
There is also themed Friday Night Disco once a month between 7.00pm – 10.00pm. £2 entry.
We run the club at Harthill Youth Centre in Wavertree between 11-3pm.
- gardening and loads of fun.
£2 each with unlimited tea/coffee/juice.
Swim Club for adults with additional needs
- Thursday 6-7pm
- Lifestyles Ellergreen, Carr Lane, L11 2XY
- £3 per person, carers free.
- See the flyer at the bottom of this page.
Parent & Support Group
- Meets once every two months.
- How can I access this service?
- Contact Diane on information shown
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description.
- How much will it cost me?
- Disco and Drop In – £2.00 entry fee
- Disabled access
- Disabled access and toilet facilities.
- Can I bring someone with me?
- Yes, you can bring someone with you
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- Carers People who are physically disabled People with a learning disability People with mental health issues
- What age groups is this for?
- 16-17 18+
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city