Social and recreational activities for adults and young people aged 16+ who are deemed to have additional needs.
2021 – We are open every day. Places must be booked due to Covid restrictions.
- 11am – 3pm Monday – Saturday at The Vagabonds Tennis Club
- 11am – 3pm Sunday at Harthill Youth Centre
We open our doors to anyone who wants a night out in a safe and friendly environment. It’s here for anyone who may feel marginalised due to disability, mental ill health, or low self esteem.
The Vibe does not provide support. If you need assistance please bring someone with you.
We run the club at Harthill Youth Centre in Wavertree between 11-3pm.
- gardening and loads of fun.
£2 each with unlimited tea/coffee/juice.
- How can I access this service?
- Places must be booked due to Covid restrictions. Contact Diane by telephone, email or through social media
- When is this activity on?
- 11am – 3pm Monday – Saturday at The Vagabonds Tennis Club and 11am – 3pm Sunday at Harthill Youth Centre
- How much will it cost me?
- Disco – £2.00 entry fee
- Disabled access
- Disabled access and toilet facilities.
- Can I bring someone with me?
- Yes, you can bring someone with you. Let Diane know when you book
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- Carers People who are physically disabled People with a learning disability People with mental health issues
- What age groups is this for?
- 16-17 18+
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city