4-week programme open to anyone who is not in paid employment & living in Liverpool City Region who is looking to change their life. Open to men and women who fits the
Click the date to go to the booking page.
Wednesday 5th May 2021 and runs each following 4 Wednesdays 10:30 am-12:30 pm via Zoom.
Friday 14th May 2021 and runs each following 4 Fridays 10:30 am-12:30 pm via Zoom.
Week 1: Starting with developing a positive mindset
Week 2: Looking at these behaviors, what is assertiveness, passive, passive-aggressiveness.
Week 3: Money and mental health.
Week 4: What goals do we have and how can we identify and set goals?
Each of these sessions is interactive and offering real practical advice including short videos to watch, quizzes, discussions, and takeaway tools.
The course is open to women & men living in the Liverpool City Region (Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helens, or Halton) who are not in paid employment or economically inactive (perhaps a student, homemaker, taking a career break
This programme is funded by European Social Fund so one of our team members will be in touch to complete an induction /registration form with you and collect 2 pieces of evidence of your eligibility, including:
Something to evidence your right to work in the UK such as a photo or scan of:
- your passport
- birth certificate
- National Insurance Card for example
Something to evidence that you are not in paid employment at the moment, for example:
- a letter from job centre / DWP/document from a government agency/ Screenshot from your online DWP account
- a doctors letter
- entitlement to state retirement pension letter
- correspondence from an educational establishment if you are a student
Once the form is completed and all the evidence received, we will send you the link for joining the sessions.
If you don’t have the above-mentioned pieces of evidence at the moment but believe you are eligible, still register your interest here and our team can discuss this with you further at induction.
- How can I access this service?
- Book via Eventbrite. For more information, please contact our engagement team by telephone or email.
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description
- How much will it cost me?
- Free. This is a funded programme, so ensure you meet the eligibility criteria
- Social media
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Engagement Team
- 0151 706 8111