Enterprise Hub coordinates and simplifies the business start-up support available across Liverpool City Region, working to support men and women in Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helens and Halton to explore their business ideas and prepare them
to get started.
The project supports individuals across the City Region to develop their enterprise skills in the pre-start up stage of their businesses, providing advice and guidance, one to one support, training and access to resources and networks.
The Enterprise Hub Provides support with:
- Understanding process of starting a business
- Completing a business plan
- Researching a business idea
- Marketing planning
- Creating financial forecasts
- Raising funding
Eligibility for business start-up support
You can access support to start your new business through Enterprise Hub if you are:
- A man or woman living in Knowsley, Sefton, Wirral, Liverpool, St Helens or Halton
- Currently unemployed, employed or economically inactive
- Looking to get support to start a business/go self-employed
- Not yet registered as self-employed
- How can I access this service?
- If you would like to make an enquiry for our Enterprise Hub support, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete and submit the online registration. We will respond to your enquiry within the next working day.
- When is this service open?
- Admin line is open during the normal office hours.
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 705 8111