Enterprise support to women across the Liverpool City Region.
here to view/book our upcoming events
How Does Enterprise Hub Phase 2 Work?
Enterprise Hub Phase 2 is the enterprise gateway for business start-up support in Liverpool City Region (Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helens and Halton). The project offers expert advice and support to those who are thinking about starting a business
or in the early years of developing their business and looking to grow.
For those thinking of starting a business, you can receive support to:
- Understand the process of starting a business
- Research a business idea
- Build a comprehensive business plan
- Develop a marketing plan
- Create financial forecasts to understand the costs of running your business and potential income
- Identify sources of finance to get started
Eligibility for Enterprise Hub Phase 2 Support
You can access support through Enterprise Hub Phase 2 if you are:
- A man or woman living in Knowsley, Sefton, Wirral, Liverpool, St Helens or Halton
- Currently unemployed, employed or economically inactive
- Looking for support to start a business/become self-employed
- Not yet registered as self-employed
- Aged 16+
If you are already running a business, you can receive support to help your business to grow if you are:
- A man or woman running your own business that is registered in Knowsley, Sefton, Wirral, Liverpool, St Helens or Halton
- Registered as a business with Companies House or HMRC within the last 3 years
- Looking for support to grow your business
- Aged 16+
*Please note that under the Enterprise Hub Phase 2 Programme, The Women’s Organisation are contracted to deliver services directly to
women only; however, we are able to refer to our partners for others looking for support.
- How can I access this service?
- For more information on Enterprise Hub Phase 2 Contact our expert team who will help to assess your business needs and link you to the relevant support by telephone or email
- When is this service open?
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All Enquiries
- 0151 706 8111