Telephone or online IT support for Torus tenants in Liverpool.
If you have a phone, tablet, laptop or stand alone computer, the team is available to help you
over the phone or online with:
- Learn basic computer skills
- Help you get online
- Provide Universal Credit support
- Show you how to access email
- Take you step by step with Universal Job Match Training
- Create/Update a C.V
- Stay connected with video calls with loved ones
- Using online services like shopping and GP appointments
- Social Media and more
You can also use the sessions to help you look for a better deal on your fuel bills. The team can guide you through the comparison sites and you might even save money.
- How can I access this service?
- Telephone or online contact form on our website
- When is this service open?
- 9.00am – 5pm Monday – Friday
- How much will it cost me?
- Free advice. Calls to 0300 numbers cost up to 10p from landlines and typically 3p to 40p from mobiles.
- What should I bring with me?
- A copy of your current CV if you have it
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- 16-17 18+
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries
- 0300 123 5809