An online mental health and well-being resource that focuses on what keeps people well in Liverpool.
It provides a space where people can contribute information and stories about places, activities and people that promote positive mental and physical well-being.
On Well Pool you can read positive health & well-being stories, read poetry and watch short films, participate in discussion, look for local events and much more. You can submit your own health and wellbeing stories, creative artwork, discussion topics and
We are really keen that this is site that is used and valued by a range of people, and that it is a safe space to discuss thoughts and topics.
We’d love it if you would contribute to the site. You can send us the following:
- Health and Well-being Stories
- Discussion Topics
- Event Listings
- Creative Art Work
- How can I access this service?
- Send your content to the email address provided, making sure that it is in line with our editorial guidelines, online safety best practice and our discussion guidelines (available on the website).
- When is this service open?
- See the main description. All Library and Toxteth Town Hall sessions are 1.30-4.30pm. Enquiries are answered Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
- How much will it cost me?
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries