Provides social and emotional support to young people through creativity.
We offer creative workshops and activities throughout the week that young people can attend to build their creative skills as well their social and emotional needs.
- How can I access this service?
- Informal chat on phone. Zoom sessions available.
- When is this service open?
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 10 – 5pm and Tuesday: 11am – 8pm. Tuesday Yellow Session – 4pm to 8pm Thursday Yellow Session – 11am – 4pm
- How much will it cost me?
- No charges
- Disabled access
- The building has full disabled access but doesn’t have public parking facilities.
- Is translation or interpreting available?
- Large print / Braille available on request
- How to get there
- The LCVS Building, where the office is, at the end of Dale Street, close to the Queensway Tunnel exit. It is walking distance from both Moorfields and Lime Street Stations and from city centre bus stops.
- What should I expect?
- All young people will be given tour of our Creative Cultural Centre and over a cup of tea then an informal chat with how we can work together.
- Social media
Follow us on Facebook
- DBS checks
- Staff are DBS checked
- What groups of people is this for?
- Young people
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Jonny Hesketh
- 0151 236 4541