Coronavirus: changes to classes
A programme of Tai Chi and Qigong sessions have been set up on Zoom. If you would like to book on any of these sessions please
- Tuesday 10am – Health Qigong Wu Qin Xi* – (5 Animal Frolics)
- Tuesday 11am – Yang style 16 Step Tai Chi form
- Tuesday 7pm – Qigong & Tai Chi*
- Wednesday 10am – Qigong & Tai Chi*
- Wednesday 11am – Compact 24 Step Tai Chi
* suitable for beginners
Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese Philosophy/Art that uses exercise and meditation to improve the health of the mind, body and spirit.
Tai Chi is practised all around the world. Those who do Tai Chi find it relaxing and meditative. People I’ve taught have reported such benefits as improved blood pressure, improvement in sleeping, reduction of pain in conditions such as arthritis, general
health and wellbeing, improved immune system and relief from back and neck problems.
Tai Chi sessions, including a Taiji Kungfu Fan class are offered through the week, in the South Liverpool area.
- How can I access this service?
- If you would like to book on any of these sessions please email Angela. You can contact her using the online form on the website
- When is this activity on?
- See the main description for online classes.
- How much will it cost me?
- Contact Angela for more information
- What should I bring with me?
- Wear comfortable clothes and trainers
- Social media
Follow us on Twitter
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city