Club for people aged 55+ who are cared for and carers, in particular those living with dementia from the Black and Ethnic Minority groups (BAME) Liverpool communities but not exclusively. All welcome.
Provides hot cultural lunch, gentle arm chair based exercise and cognitive activity to promote healthy and physical well being.
- How can I access this service?
- Telephone, email or contact form on the website
- When is this activity on?
- Wednesday 12 noon – 3.30pm and every fortnight thereafter
- How much will it cost me?
- £6.00 (May 2023)
- Disabled access
- Ramp/slope to the entrance, steps have handrail. Accessible toilets.
- What groups of people is this for?
- Black and minority ethnic people
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city