Fully funded wellness sessions for women aged 18+ in the Liverpool City Region.
The Wellness Team at Blackburne House are delivering a series of programmes where you will learn new skills and techniques to support your wellbeing. Each group is facilitated by a qualified counsellor and Mindfulness Practitioner who will support and guide you through your journey.
The Inspire Programme covers the following subjects:
- Stress & Anxiety
- Pain Management
- Managing Menopause
- Long Covid – it can support your wellness & help you to accept and overcome the obstacles of Long Covid.
- Harmony Hypnotherapy
Fully funded Counselling sessions back to Inspire programme
Individuals will be able to access personal counselling in a confidential, safe and non-judgemental space, offered by a qualified and highly experienced integrative counsellor.
To register and reserve your space, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sessions are fully funded, however donations are greatly welcomed and will help us to continue our work supporting local women to access counselling and wellbeing services
- How can I access this service?
- Email for more information or booking on these sessions
- When is this service open?
- Enquiries are answered Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- How much will it cost me?
- The project is fully funded for Women aged 18 yrs plus who live in The Liverpool City Region.
- Social media
- What age groups is this for?
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- All enquiries