We are an old fashioned volunteer led Community Centre based in the Clubmoor/Norris Green Wards of Liverpool offering a variety of activities and support to the local community.
Our courses and activities will be continuing and seating places are set at the safe standard of 2 metre distances for all students and those who need some support / advice or guidence to ensure people feel safe while visiting or taking part in learning
or receiving advice etc. The courses and activities have been successful with no issues or worries, due to the communities trust in us to deliver safely. We understand people concerns regarding the out of covid 19, and we want to reassure everyone that we
as a centre want to remain safe and safely open to you the public, we have rules & regulations in place and would ask if visiting us needing support that you can adhere to our rules n regs in order for us to support you. More information please please
message our admin, or telephone 0151 792 8711 if you have any concerns.
All classes and activities are socially distanced and all our volunteers staff were ppe where nessasary. Unless stated otherwise due to exemption, however we have found people wanting to wear masks as to be respectful to others, endearing quality.
Fitness/exercise classes – contact the centre before turning up.
Let’s Talk Tuesday – Feeling isolated ? Dont have people to talk to ? would like a general chat over a cuppa but feel nervous? then this may be for you. Social distanced devised session, safe site. Drop in from 11am or more info telephone
0151 792 8711
Computers for beginners 10.30 am Book in advance
We offer an open door policy to all, we are also a disabilities and dementia friendly centre, all staff and volunteers are trained from health & social care level 3 to acreditted counselling service volunteers, safeguarding, autism,aspergers,specific disabilities,
first aid, health & safety etc.
Telephone Support & Talk service.
Call 07458 095932 or 07458 095933 in confidence
- How can I access this service?
- Drop in or telephone to book your place
- When is this service open?
- Nov 2020 – Coronavirus testing 7am-7pm. Centre normal opening hours are Monday: 09:00 – 17:00 Tuesday: 09:00 – 21:00 Wednesday: 09:00 – 17:00 Thursday: 09:00 – 21:00 Friday: 09:00 – 17:00 Saturday and Sunday: Closed
- How much will it cost me?
- Donation subs at reception, Benefit Advice and Support & Talk Sessions are free. Small charges to other activities
- How to get there
- Good bus routes to and from the City Centre with the number 17 dropping off and picking up right outside the Centre
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Su Carson
- 0151 792 8711