We are an old fashioned volunteer led Community Centre based in the Clubmoor/Norris Green Wards of Liverpool offering a variety of activities and support to the local community.
Call 0151 792 8711 to join or for more information
Free Level 1 TQUK Qualification in digital skills Mondays 10am – 1pm
This qualification is designed for those wishing to improve their existing knowledge or learn how to apply digital skills
Who is the course suitable for?
This qualification is aimed at anyone who is searching for employment, particularly those wishing to develop digital skills in relation to the management of information and digital safety, security and communication. It is suitable for anyone with a basic
understanding of IT searching for career progression, or wishing to improve their digital skills for business or personal use. Learners must be over 19 years +
- How can I access this service?
- Drop in or telephone to book your place
- When is this service open?
- Centre normal opening hours are Monday: 09:00 – 17:00 Tuesday: 09:00 – 21:00 Wednesday: 09:00 – 17:00 Thursday: 09:00 – 21:00 Friday: 09:00 – 17:00 Saturday and Sunday: Closed
- How much will it cost me?
- Donation subs at reception, Benefit Advice and Support & Talk Sessions are free. Small charges to other activities
- How to get there
- Good bus routes to and from the City Centre with the number 17 dropping off and picking up right outside the Centre
- Social media
- What groups of people is this for?
- The general public
- What age groups is this for?
- Any age
- What areas of the city is this for?
- People from anywhere in the city
- Su Carson
- 0151 792 8711